HOW TO GET TO ALEMDOMAR LODGE
- For those arriving by bus to Florianópolis and look for an economical transportation option, we suggest walking to the Central Terminal ( is 200 m away in the same avenue - coming out right ) and take conventional bus.
First take the "Rio Tavares Direto - 410/430" line and in the Terminal Rio Tavares take the "Costa de Dentro - 563" line or "Pântano do Sul - 564" line ( costs R$ 3,90 ). In both cases ask to get off at "Travessa Titânea"
( one stop before the supermarket "Hiperbom" ) 100 meters from the Alemdomar Lodge gate. If you choose to take a taxi it costs around R$ 80,00.
- For those arriving at the airport ( 18 km from the Lodge ), we suggest
getting a cab. It costs about R$ 80,00. The only option by public transport is catch the bus "Corredor Sudoeste" in front of the airport and get off at the main terminal. From there follow the tips above for those arriving at the bus station.
- Check here the bus timetable .
- We also can ask for a driver to pick you up or book a car rental.
- If you are traveling by car, you will cross the bridge connecting the continent to the island; you should then drive southwards , towards the beaches in the south "sul da ilha". You will pass downtown ("centro") and cross the tunnel that goes to Saco dos Limões, Costeira do Pirajubaé, Morro das Pedras and, finally, Praia da Armação ( Lagoa do Peri ), where we are located.
- We sugest to print the
location map .
- See also at google maps how to arrive.
- Supermarket Hiperbom ( 300 m ).
- Pizzaria Aloha ( 800 m ).
- Bar Magnata ( 400 m ).
- Pharmacy Biafarma ( 600 m ).
- Ice cream shop Armação ( 1000 m ).
- Church ( 1000 m ).
- Natural food restaurant O Nutri - serves breakfast and buffet kilo ( 200 m ).
- If you come to Florianópolis by bus or plane, consider a car rental. The island has 42 beautiful beaches and distances are considerable.